How to become a “Mask Maker”
A Project of Masterpiece Europe
What you need to know about becoming a Mask Maker:
Mask Makers are traditional tailoring professionals. They are physical persons or entrepreneurs who have the skills to:
- make a suit, a dress or another kind of a garment or an accessory from scratch, which is:
– sold as a single piece,
– is customized individually to the needs, requirements and measurements of the person who will wear it.
- As an exception, for the year 2020 the Membership fee has been set at €1 to become a full member and receive access to all the services offered.
- As a Mask Maker you will automatically become a “Membership Candidate” for Masterpiece and you will be proposed to upload your details also on MP, but there is no obligation. This is a service offered by Masterpiece and there are no costs for the Mask Maker.
- All the details of the Mask Maker are public. We invite all potential customers to contact the Mask Maker directly to place an order.
- To speed up the ordering process we also offer the possibility of ordering the Mask directly in the online shop: on all orders placed in the online shop (and only on these), MP will retain a commission of 7.5% as contribution to the expenses.
- We cannot foresee what will happen in 2021 but for sure no one will be obliged to become a Member. The general assembly in 2021 will decide the next steps, approach and policy.
Become a Mask Maker
Please fill out the form below to submit a request to become a Mask Maker